Let’s switch from men over to the women …
For Thursday’s prompt, I am going with little-known “Ctimene“ Odysseus’ younger sister. Not much is known of her – but given her few vital facts – being raised with a servant as an equal, being married for an astronomical bride-price to a former playmate – there are stories there that should be explored.
There are a number of National Days set for the 20th. They are …
- National Kouign Amann Day celebrating a tasty pastry.
- National American Eagle Day
- International Nystagmus Awareness Day shedding light on an eye condition.
- National Hike with a Geek Day
- National Vanilla Milkshake Day (yum!)
- National Ice Cream Soda Day – my favorite is Root Beer Floats! Especially on summer days!
If you appreciate what I do, please consider being one of my Patrons on Patreon.
My archive of blog’ poetry prompts is here.
You know – I’m all about the prompts!!