Pardon, Master, I will be correspondent to command And do my spiriting gently ~ Homer’s Ariel, in The Tempest”
A Pacific Northwest poet
A scriber of haunting confessional poetry, whimsies, political irony and a recorder of nature.
Salem’s own red-head, Ariel, will be sharing her “Bits of Cyn” collection; whimsical and sensual erotica that will get you feeling the summer heat. You’ll never think about plums, buttons & coffee the same again … and you’ll blush when you do!
Moments Before Midnight: Oregon Poets Write for Ecological, Social, Political, and Economic Justice
Attending Poets: Ariel, Eleanor Berry, C. Steven Blue, Veronica Esagui, Amalie Rush Hill, Rosalyn Kliot, Dr. José María Pérez-Sánchez (JM. Persánch), and Jennifer Rollings
- Evolution of Ariel – poems about life. Poems added.
- Bits of Cyn – poems of erotica (Must be 18 or over)
- Chasing Tiger – poems about love and lust. Poems added.
- Haiku/Tanka – poems of haiku. senryu, tanka, etc. Poems added.
- Lady Pixy – poems of fantasy
- Living Under 45 – poems of Trump’s America Poems added.
- Pacific Northwest – poems inspired by Pac NW. Poems added.
- The Waiting Room – poems of Mourning Poems added.
My non-poetry can be found at Ariel writes …
Ariel, CC Willow & other Aliases Offering daily prompts for poeming!
Most recent post: Jun 22 prompt
Archive of daily poetry prompts. Also a place to download a monthly prompt list, like April’s!’
- Bits of Cyn: Erotic poetry. In Progress.
- Cascades – Poems about the Pacific Northwest In Progress
- Chasing Tiger – Poems of the joys and heartbreak of love – both requited and unrequited – In Progress
- House of Breakage – poems about poverty in America. In Progress.
- The Waiting Room – Poems of Mourning. In Progress.
- Everybody Likes Pie – When the quirky tourist town of PIe, home of a popular cartoon creator, gets invaded by ultra-conservatives, the beloved Oregon town stops being so beloved and instead becomes a showdown between isolation and diversity. More than gravity waves got skewed here!
- In Defense of T – A romance: In the pursuit of independence and casual sex, Cyn falls in love – with the capital L. Wait? Is that a thing? Cyn never believed so – and still doesn’t want to …
- Leaf On the Ground – A romantic fantasy. Lefan is a modern-day fairy trying to pass undetected in the Pacific NW, while working for the State – this meant losing her wings. Life is complicated enough – but why did she have to fall for a mortal?
- Leaf on the Water – Fai Windkin and the Pacific NW fairy clans – both native and celtic – strive to protect a lake from an ambitious water-scavenging company …and that’s how the human got shrunk!
- Stuck Here In The Middle with You – A romance/thriller. A former playgirl who must escape a storm-ridden island after being shipwrecked with various ex-lovers … and the only man she ever loved.
Follow me here:
If you wish to be a Patron of Arts – you can sign up here on my Patreon account. I am looking for Patrons to assist me in my chapbooks, seasonal Poem-A-Day Challenges and Poetry projects.
Updated Jan 27th
My alter ego, Pacific NW artist CC Willow …
Most of the art and photographs on this site is my own CC Willow pieces.
During May, I am the featured artist at TapRoot Lounge, on State Street in downtown Salem.
Many of my pieces are on display last Friday of each month at Final Friday ArtWalk.
I have sample art gallery here along with links to my work and online Etsy store.
Upcoming Art Shows:
- Apr 3 – June 30, 2018 Spinnaker Art Hanging at Spinnaker Landing, in south Salem, Oregon near the airport.
- May 25, 2018 Last Friday Artwalk in the Downtown Salem, Oregon. ” featuring art for the June ‘Parnerships for Community Living Fundraiser.
- June 29, 2018 Last Friday Artwalk in the Downtown Salem, Oregon. Repercussions” group show.
- June 29 – 31, 2018 AiA booth at the World Beat Festival, Downtown Salem, Oregon.
- July 27, 2018 Last Friday Artwalk in the Downtown Salem, Oregon.