“Pardon, Master, I will be correspondent to command And do my spiriting gently ~ Homer’s Ariel, in The Tempest”
A Pacific Northwest poet
- Evolution of Ariel – poems about life.
- Bits of Cyn – poems of erotica (Must be 18 of over)
- Chasing Tiger – poems about love and lust.
- Haiku/Tanka – poems of haiku. senryu, tanka and the like
- Lady Pixy – poems of fantasy
- Living Under 45 – poems of Trump’s America New collection !
- Pacific Northwest – poems inspired by Pac NW
- The Waiting Room – poems of Mourning
My non-poetry can be found at Ariel writes …
Ariel, CC Willow & other Aliases Offering daily prompts for poeming!
Most recent post: Dec 10 prompt
A collection of memes I created for Twitter’s !1linewed games. These are also availible on my RedBubble products (search “CC Willow)
Archive of daily poetry prompts. Also a place to download a monthly prompt list, like December’s!
- Chasing Tiger: Poems of the joys and heartbreak of love – both requited and unrequited – Near finalization
- The Waiting Room – Poems of Mourning
- Cascades – Poems about the Pacific Northwest
- Bits of Cyn – Erotic poems
- In Defense of T – A romance: In the pursuit of independence and casual sex, Cyn falls in love – with the capital L. Wait? Is that a thing? Cyn never believed so – and still doesn’t want to …
- Leaf On the Ground – Lefan is a modern-day fairy trying to pass undetected in the Pacific NW, while working for the State – this meant losing her wings. Life is complicated enough – but why did she have to fall for a mortal?
- Stuck Here In The Middle with You – A romance/thriller novel about a former playgirl who must escape a storm-ridden island after being shipwrecked with various ex-lovers … and the only man she ever loved.
- Everybody Likes Pie – This year’s NaNoWriMo endeavor. When the quirky tourist town of PIe, home of a popular cartoon creator, gets invaded by ultra-conservatives, the beloved Oregon town stops being so beloved and instead becomes a showdown between isolation and diversity. Pie fights turn into fist-fights, petty crimes increase and become ore violent, sasquatch tours become mobs turning on each other and suddenly the economy beceomes desparate as tourists go from being welcomed to becoming people under suspecion. More than gravity waves got skewed here!
Follow me here:
If you wish to be a Patron of Arts – you can sign up here on my Patreon account. I am looking for Patrons to assist me in my chapbooks, seasonal Poem-A-Day Challenges and Poetry projects.
Updated Apr 1st
My alter ego, Pacific NW artist CC Willow … Most of the art and photographs on this site is my own CC Willow pieces.
Upcoming event is December’s Something Red Art Walk; prepping my pieces for it this month.
Many of my pieces are on display last Friday of each month at Final Friday ArtWalk.
I have sample art gallery here along with links to my work and online Etsy store.
Upcoming Art Shows:
Nov 19, 2017 Participating artist at the Steampunk Masquarade Ball – Reed Opera House Ballroom, Salem, Oregon.
Dec 6 – 31, 2017 Participating in AiA’s Something Red Art Walk throughout downtown Salem, Oregon
Dec 29, 2017 Last Friday Artwalk in the Downtown Salem, Oregon. T
Jan 26, 2018 Last Friday Artwalk in the Downtown Salem, Oregon.
Feb 23, 2017 Last Friday Artwalk in the Downtown Salem, Oregon.