Pardon, Master, I will be correspondent to command And do my spiriting gently ~ Homer’s Ariel, in The Tempest”
A Pacific Northwest poet
- Evolution of Ariel – poems about life. Poems added.
- Bits of Cyn – poems of erotica (Must be 18 of over)
- Chasing Tiger – poems about love and lust. Poems added.
- Haiku/Tanka – poems of haiku. senryu, tanka, etc. Poems added.
- Lady Pixy – poems of fantasy
- Living Under 45 – poems of Trump’s America Poems added.
- Pacific Northwest – poems inspired by Pac NW. Poems added.
- The Waiting Room – poems of Mourning Poems added.
My non-poetry can be found at Ariel writes …
Ariel, CC Willow & other Aliases Offering daily prompts for poeming!
Most recent post: Mar 16 prompt
A collection of memes I created for Twitter’s !1linewed games. These are also available on my RedBubble products (search “CC Willow)
Archive of daily poetry prompts. Also a place to download a monthly prompt list, like March’s!
- Bits of Cyn: Erotic poetry. In Progress.
- Cascades – Poems about the Pacific Northwest In Progress
- Chasing Tiger – Poems of the joys and heartbreak of love – both requited and unrequited – In Progress
- House of Breakage – poems about poverty in America. In Progress.
- The Waiting Room – Poems of Mourning. In Progress.
- Everybody Likes Pie – When the quirky tourist town of PIe, home of a popular cartoon creator, gets invaded by ultra-conservatives, the beloved Oregon town stops being so beloved and instead becomes a showdown between isolation and diversity. More than gravity waves got skewed here!
- In Defense of T – A romance: In the pursuit of independence and casual sex, Cyn falls in love – with the capital L. Wait? Is that a thing? Cyn never believed so – and still doesn’t want to …
- Leaf On the Ground – A romantic fantasy. Lefan is a modern-day fairy trying to pass undetected in the Pacific NW, while working for the State – this meant losing her wings. Life is complicated enough – but why did she have to fall for a mortal?
- Leaf on the Water – Fai Windkin and the Pacific NW fairy clans – both native and celtic – strive to protect a lake from an ambitious water-scavenging company …and that’s how the human got shrunk!
- Stuck Here In The Middle with You – A romance/thriller. A former playgirl who must escape a storm-ridden island after being shipwrecked with various ex-lovers … and the only man she ever loved.
Follow me here:
If you wish to be a Patron of Arts – you can sign up here on my Patreon account. I am looking for Patrons to assist me in my chapbooks, seasonal Poem-A-Day Challenges and Poetry projects.
Updated Jan 27th
My alter ego, Pacific NW artist CC Willow … Most of the art and photographs on this site is my own CC Willow pieces.
Many of my pieces are on display last Friday of each month at Final Friday ArtWalk.
I have sample art gallery here along with links to my work and online Etsy store.
Upcoming Art Shows:
Mar 3 – April 1, 2018 Silverton Salon Show at Borland Gallery – Silverton, Oregon.
Mar 7, 2018 Cherry Blossom Parasols @ First Wednesday – Downtown Salem, Oregon.
Mar 30, 2018 Last Friday Artwalk in the Downtown Salem, Oregon.
Apr 27, 2018 Last Friday Artwalk in the Downtown Salem, Oregon.