My PAD prompt is … “collage” – Collect images from newspapers and magazines either by clipping them or making a list of the colors, things, people, objects, and their qualities that you notice as you look through them. If you’ve clipped images, create a collage of the clippings as an illustration of a poem not yet written, and then write that poem. If you’ve collected images as text, use the snippets to create a poem.
Other PAD challenges are …
- Robert Lee Brewer’s Apr PAD challenge On Twitter, use hashtag #AprPAD.
- The official NaPoWriMo / GloPoWriMo Challenge. On Twitter, use either hashtag #NaPoWRiMo or #NaPoWriMo2018
- The Poetry School NaPoWriMo challenge.
- WORDxWord 30/30 challenge on their blog.
- Moore School 30 Day Poetry Challenge – a list of prompts for National Poetry Month.
- Contemporary Verse 2 2-Day challenge. is a twist, it takes place April 14-15. Registration deadline: Friday April 6, 2018 at midnight.
- Camp NaNoWriMo – for those wanting help starting another novel …
I will share other PAD challenges as I find them.
Let me share one of my Day 1 poems’ draft. This is one where I used the random sentence generator – I was given ‘The opinion responds the father.” Be kind – this is just a first draft – you don’t worry about polishing PAD poems until May.