Day 19 Good news! My Pixy (‘puter) yet lives! A day of sitting in rice seems to removed what water leaked in. I am SOOOO relieved – not just because this is the first repository of my PAD/NaPoWriMo poems but because it is the only place I had my chapbook drafts! After I finish getting my Pixy back up to snuff, I’m going to spend some time updating my Dropbox files and saving to there more often. That way I can access them on my desktop.
So -let’s get to it!
Today’s prompt was to be “write a sestina” … but that takes a while and it’s evening So consider that tomorrows! You can find how to write a sestina at Poets.org.
Today’s prompt is “rebuild”.
Because u am … and I’ve got some thoughts on that best left to the written page than for ears.
Other PAD challenges are …
- Robert Lee Brewer’s Apr PAD challenge (Twitter, search #AprPAD.)
- The official NaPoWriMo / GloPoWriMo Challenge. (Twitter, search #NaPoWriMo2018)
- The Poetry School NaPoWriMo challenge.
- WORDxWord 30/30 challenge on their blog.
- Moore School 30 Day Poetry Challenge – a list of prompts for National Poetry Month.
- Contemporary Verse 2 2-Day challenge. is a twist, it takes place April 14-15. Registration closed.
- Camp NaNoWriMo – for those wanting help starting another novel …
I have uploaded my Pinterest “Ariel’s List” for April if you want to use those.
Want to look up a past prompt? Maybe one of my past Pinterest “Ariel’s List”?
I’ve made it easy for you. You can find them in my archive on my Poetry Prompts page.