Day 19 Good news! My Pixy (‘puter) yet lives! A day of sitting in rice seems to removed what water leaked in. I am SOOOO relieved – not just because this is the first repository of my PAD/NaPoWriMo poems but because it is the only place I had my chapbook drafts! After I finish getting my Pixy back up to snuff, I’m going to spend some time updating my Dropbox files and saving to there more often. That way I can access them on my desktop.
So -let’s get to it!
Today’s prompt was to be “write a sestina” … but that takes a while and it’s evening So consider that tomorrows! You can find how to write a sestina at Poets.org.
Today’s prompt is “rebuild”.
Because u am … and I’ve got some thoughts on that best left to the written page than for ears.
Other PAD challenges are …
- Robert Lee Brewer’s Apr PAD challenge (Twitter, search #AprPAD.)
- The official NaPoWriMo / GloPoWriMo Challenge. (Twitter, search #NaPoWriMo2018)
- The Poetry School NaPoWriMo challenge.
- WORDxWord 30/30 challenge on their blog.
- Moore School 30 Day Poetry Challenge – a list of prompts for National Poetry Month.
- Contemporary Verse 2 2-Day challenge. is a twist, it takes place April 14-15. Registration closed.
- Camp NaNoWriMo – for those wanting help starting another novel …
I have uploaded my Pinterest “Ariel’s List” for April if you want to use those.
Want to look up a past prompt? Maybe one of my past Pinterest “Ariel’s List”?
I’ve made it easy for you. You can find them in my archive on my Poetry Prompts page.
Let me know what you think ...