Day 21 A Quick reminder – I will be one of 10 poets reading Tomorrow (Earth Day) at Garden Poems at Gaiety Hollow. Event is 2-4 pm at Salem’s Gaiety Hollow (across the street from Bush House) and is the Mid Valley Poets Assn’ first Poetry in Performance event for this year. I’m attaching the flyer with the details.
I’m at a hospital with Fam today. As I mentioned before, I am the medical rep for two of my brothers, so when one is in the hospital, I try to present as much as possible to get the right info from his medical staff. They are terrible at remembering what they need to do!
Today’s prompt is “representing”
Other PAD challenges are …
- Robert Lee Brewer’s Apr PAD challenge (Twitter, search #AprPAD.)
- The official NaPoWriMo / GloPoWriMo Challenge. (Twitter, search #NaPoWriMo2018)
- The Poetry School NaPoWriMo challenge.
- WORDxWord 30/30 challenge on their blog.
- Moore School 30 Day Poetry Challenge – a list of prompts for National Poetry Month.
- Contemporary Verse 2 2-Day challenge. is a twist, it takes place April 14-15. Registration closed.
- Camp NaNoWriMo – for those wanting help starting another novel …
I have uploaded my Pinterest “Ariel’s List” for April if you want to use those.
Want to look up a past prompt? Maybe one of my past Pinterest “Ariel’s List”?
I’ve made it easy for you. You can find them in my archive on my Poetry Prompts page.
And here’s a “representing poem” I wrote a few years ago off a “census” prompt …
Let me know what you think ...