Arcas had many women as mates; I think the most interesting on was the hamadryad nymph. S0 for our next prompt, let’s chain to her …
Thursday’s prompt is “Chrysopeleia“ – when her tree was put in danger, Arcas tamed a river to save it (and her).
National -Day-wise – today is a busy day! It id
- National Onion Day.
- National HIV Testing Day
- National Ice Cream Cake Day Lucky birthday people!
- National Sunglasses Day (It’s rainy in Salem today – not much need for them. Except to look cool.)
- National Orange Blossom Day Love that smell!
- National PTSD Awareness Day Something I struggle with daily and use poetry to deal heal.
- National Bomb Pop Day One of my favorites from when I was a kid.
- National Handshake Day (Ohh, this one is speaking loudly to me – this may become a poem.)
If you appreciate what I do, please consider being one of my Patrons on Patreon.
My archive of blog’ poetry prompts is here.
You know – I’m all about the prompts!!
Homepage ∞ Poetry Prompt Archive ∞ Events ∞ About Me ∞ Books ∞ Poetry ∞ Projects ∞ Memes
Let me know what you think ...