My PAD prompt is … “words to use from a poem”
Today’s prompt consists of grabbing one of your favorite poems and making a list of your favorite words in that poem. Then take that list & write a poem using those lifted words. 🙂
I’m snagging “Jabberwocky” and using “brillig”, “gyre”, “gimble”, “mimsey” …
Other PAD challenges are …
- Robert Lee Brewer’s Apr PAD challenge (Twitter, search #AprPAD.)
- The official NaPoWriMo / GloPoWriMo Challenge. (Twitter, search #NaPoWriMo2018)
- The Poetry School NaPoWriMo challenge.
- WORDxWord 30/30 challenge on their blog.
- Moore School 30 Day Poetry Challenge – a list of prompts for National Poetry Month.
- Contemporary Verse 2 2-Day challenge. is a twist, it takes place April 14-15. Registration deadline: Friday April 6, 2018 at midnight.
- Camp NaNoWriMo – for those wanting help starting another novel …
I have uploaded my Pinterest “Ariel’s List” for April if you want to use those.
Next Thursday, April 12, I will be joining my poet friends as we read our political poems from the new Moments Before Midnight anthology! Salem Poetry Project at Salem, Oregon’s Barrel & Keg from 7 to 8:30 pm. Hope to see you there!
And what should I share on this Day 5? How about “Five Hours”?