Day 29 – Two days to go.
It’s Sunday – which usually means I get a delicious writing prompt in my inbox from “Draft” which always leas me somewhere delightfully unexplored. But I also need to tackle my long-neglected backyard – which is looking somewhat like an intimidating jungle. However, my main priority today is a certain email that I need to send off … and I’ve been postponing it every way I could.
Following the day of the week prompt’s, Today’s prompt us “Sunday” –
Or Son day (Sabbath). Or for some, it’s sin day …
And here is what my contemporaries are also offering this month in regards to poetry writing challenges …
- Robert Lee Brewer’s Apr PAD challenge On Twitter, search #AprPAD.
- The official NaPoWriMo / GloPoWriMo Challenge. (Twitter, search #NaPoWriMo2018)
- The Poetry School NaPoWriMo challenge.
- WORDxWord 30/30 challenge on their blog.
- Moore School 30 Day Poetry Challenge – a list of prompts for National Poetry Month.
- Camp NaNoWriMo – for those wanting help starting another novel …
I have uploaded my Pinterest “Ariel’s List” for April if you want to use those.
Want to look up a past prompt? Maybe one of my past Pinterest “Ariel’s List”?
I’ve made it easy for you. You can find them in my archive on my Poetry Prompts page.
Addendum: IT’s Monday morning & this DID not post. I’m sorry – not sure what happened. Gremlins are my guess!
Here’s a pretty picture as an apology gift ,,,